22.2.09

Top 25.


In case anyone cares much...here is my current Top 25 Most Played songs on my Ipod Touch.

Don't judge me or my taste in music lol I listen to ALL kinds of music so, this is just an ecclectic mix. And YES lol I listen to my own music, more than any body elses. I gotta critique myself to get better, duh. If you don't know about any of the artists I name below, PLEASE google/myspace'em cause they are DXPE. Even though I blog about underground/unsigned/independent artists and support (and work with) them 100%, I am a songwriter in the areas of COMMERCIAL r&b and pop...so most of what I listen to is...well, that (simply because I need to be familiar and comfortable with the market I will one day dominate hehe).

Ok lol that was my little disclaimer since I know people love to talk sh!t for no reason.

These are the songs I'm using to pull from for inspiration and new vocal/production techniques...

**********

ORDER: Song / Album or Mixtape / Artist

25. Stronger Feelings - Not Much Of A Party EP (Charlie Rose)
24. Playin' In Her Hair - Love/Hate (The Dream)
23. My Love - Genuine (Valicia Maria)
22. She Needs My Love - Love/Hate (The Dream)
21. Infatuation ft. Valicia Maria - The Mixtape (Mello Shy)
20. Beautiful - Where's My Rhymebook (QuESt)
19. Ego ft. Personal - Where's My Rhymebook (QuESt)
18. Can't Deny - The Dream Sequence (Valicia Maria)
17. Diva - I Am Sasha Fierce (Beyonce)
16. Zooom - Why You Wait (No Regard)
15. Alive & Vibrant - Alive & Vibrant (Nero)
14. Always Love You - This Charming Mixtape (Theophilus London)
13. Hello/Goodbye - The Cool (Lupe Fiasco)
12. Come Real ft. Kyoko- I Love Your Girl Volume 4 (Drake)
11. Boyfriend #2 - A Woman's Diary 6 (Pleasure P)
10. Away Message - A Day In The Life (Yung Miss)
09. Anti Matter - Seeing Sounds (N.E.R.D)
08. Dead Residence - Alive & Vibrant (Nero)
07. The Message - It Was Written (Nas)
06. Toccata & Fugue in D Minor - The Masterpiece Collection (Johann Sebastian Bach)
***GET ON YOUR CLASSICAL MUSIC SH!T***
05. Am I Dreaming - Paint A Picture Mixtape (Wale)
04. Energy - In A Perfect World (Keri Hilson)
03. Heartbeat ft. Oh! - Nero Reinvents Love (Nero)
02. Hey Love - Distant Travels Into Soul Theory (QuESt)
***Unreleased/Exclusive sh!t***
01. Just A Game - Just A Game (The Kickdrums)


Woo, so there you have it folks. Here are a few honorable mentions to check out:

*The Drug, by Theophilus London*
*So You, by No Regard*
*Topless ft. TI & Nas, by Dr. Dre*
*Sea of Tranquility, by Kool And The Gang*
*Welcome to Heartbreak ft. Kid Cudi, by Kanye West*


Peace & Love!

No comments: