1.2.09

Hooray for SuperBowl 40-something.


Now ya'll know J.Hud did her thing singing the Star Spangled Banner tonite.

You just can't deny this girl is a strong WOMAN, standing out there on that field and proving that she has not lost any spunk/spark since the family tragedy that occured in late 2008. I'm so proud of her. She is my inspiration for today, and tomorrow even LOL. She killed it. I personally don't care for either teams playing tonite, but I guess since I was raised in PA, I should be repp'n Pittsburg. Who really cares, it's just football!

But anyway. Here is the official video of J.Hud bringing the house down tonite. Tears. I mean really.




Hope you guys enjoyed that.

But in other news...I'm on the hunt for a Valentine. I want to be wined and dined and have sweet little chocolates and some fresh roses on my doorstep on that lovely day. I'm in the mood to write a love song, but if I don't have a Valentine this year I will most definitely be boycotting love songs until early April :-) hehe.

Peace!

No comments: