7.2.09

Updates


Hey guys! I know I haven't been updating these last few days...but that's cause shit has been crazy.
I'm moving (for those who don't know) this coming Saturday, so I've been packing and cleaning nonstop this past week. It's been so draining, but I've managed to find time to network and link up with another amazing unsigned artist RENZO! I'm so happy about this because he is a wonderful r&b singer out of VA.

Most definitely check his page:

www.myspace.com/renzo703

He has a beautiful, soft...tantalizing voice :-) which I am obsessed with right now. He and I are currently working on several collaborations, and I had the priviledge of drafting out a new song for him, over top of a Def Jam beat that was passed down to him from the producers over there at the label.

Also check out my track that he 're-vamped' on his page...you'll love it.

Anyway guys, not much to say right now. I'm trying to do a zillion things at once, but I promise I will come back with a full-fledged update with pix/videos and more inspiration.

OH: and my song of the moment is SuperHuman (Chris Brown featuring Keri Hilson). Ahh such a beautiful song. Check it if you haven't. It inspired me to put together a solid duet...just gotta find the right artist to hop on.

Love ya, be back soon. Mwuah.

No comments: