15.2.09

Frustrationnn!


Finally moved into the new crib, woo! But so much has been going on this past week that it's almost hard to catch my breath. I've been so fustrated with the job hunt and unpacking and organizing. It also doesn't help that my mom and sister are causing me to have a claustrophobic meltdown LOL

But I am doing GREAT. I love my new house and I have pix for you guys which I will post soon, I promise. My room is all set up and its perfect, exactly how I wanted it. I just need to go to walmart or target and get some cute new room accessories to make it hot.

BTW: I'm still not talking to my EX partner-in-crime.

He has made absolutely no effort to patch things up, and I'm way too busy to be too concerned with all of that. So yeah.

Haven't had time to do any writing or recording this week. Tomorrow will be my first day back in the studio and I am SO EXCITED. Woo. It's gonna be excellent. I have so many different pent up emotions inside of me that I just know the writing session is gonna be powerful. Times like this, when I'm full of fustration is the best for writing and recording new music.

Expect to hear some new shit soon.

Mwuah.

No comments: