11.2.09

Goodbye.

A part of me just died.
Well, RIP to you too...because when you realize what you said to me, and how it has just radically changed my life...you will hurt too.

I'm a strong woman, a strong girl. But I just ended a 5 year relationship with someone I grew and developed with as an artist. We can never have our friendship back. Never. I have too much self respect (not pride guys, respect) to allow someone I called my partner (yes, its Him) to break me down so low just to put his own artistry on a pedastool.

Some may say I'm being sensitive, but his words pierced me so deep. I don't think that wound will heal anytime soon. All along I believe he was with me till the end. All along I just knew he had my back and was supporting the movement. Tonite I learned his true thoughts. Apparently I'm not up-to-par, I'm not on his level, I'm wack.

Wow. I just got played in a major way.


RIP- A.A.A, you were my partner-in-crime but now you'll do anything for the limelight.

No comments: