11.2.09

Media Frenzy.


Hello loves.
I got some more inspiration for ya :-) coming straight from my girl Leah Labelle! I peeped this video and HAD to bring it to yall live and direct. You know, she is like my favorite singer right now. Unsigned and all...she is beautiful, humble, and has this amazing soultry voice that I just can't get enough of. Anyway, without further ado (hehe)...



Beautiful, right?

Oh, and for everyone's information: I HATE SOULJA BOY >>> yes, I said it. For all the lame ass comments he made about Bow Wow, and not to mention how he claimed 'Nas killed hip hop.'

PSHAWWWW. What? I'm so sick of these so-called artists discovering a little fame and deciding they are above the stars that made it possible for them to even have a career.

I'm feeling very chipper tonite after a long, hard, boring day of packing...so here's another video. A new favorite of mine. Gotta love my man Asher Roth :-)




Enjoy.

No comments: