25.3.09

Obsessions


Ok guys (lol) don't judge me. Here is a list of my current obsessions...yeah, its that bad:


1) www.twitter.com/songwriter_vm
2) www.tokbox.com/valicia
3) www.illroots.com
4) www.myspace.com/nerolovesyou
5) shopping for new makeup products to test
6) www.youtube.com (to watch makeup tutorials)
7. College Hill - South Beach
8. MTV's new show 'Taking The Stage'
9. Renzo
10. video chatting with Bilyf Lloyd everynite lol
11. www.myspace.com/22white15black
12. making videos on facebook
13. www.craigslist.com
14. my new Diva cut skinny jeans in gray
15. designing t-shirts n shit on www.zazzle.com
16. tomato, bacon, and grilled chicken sandwiches from panera bread
17. DJ G-wiz
18. talking to QuESt about my life...its a kind of therapy haha
19. posting my random ass shit on BLOGS

and last but not least, my current obsession is most definitely getting my figure right for summer :-)

TTYL people!

No comments: