15.3.09

...and I'm back again lol


Hey yall, sorry for the hiatus. I've been so busy!

Between doing vocal trainging and strengthening, keeping up with blogs and new artists, networking, and real-life...things have been pretty hectic. But I'm loving life and enjoying every minute. Sorry I haven't updated like I should.

Check me out on twitter: www.twitter.com/Valicia
Also, check me out on tokbox: www.tokbox.com/Valicia

You guys can video chat with me anytime now, and keep up with my day-to-day activities when you join those sites and follow me! I've been looking for new ways to link up with yall so definitely do the same. Oh, and also! I'm redo'ing my myspace page so don't worry if you don't see my mixtapes up there. You can download them at DATPIFF.COM, just search Valicia Maria.

That's all I've got for now guys. I promise I'll hit you back with in-depth info on what's really been going on with me and what exactly I've been working on. I know I've been a little incognito, but that's because I've got some big things poppin :-)

Stay true.

No comments: