22.3.09

Drug Of Choice: Nero


Oh man guys, am I on Nero's dick or what? I love this kid. 16 years old and killin the underground/blog scene and gettin mad respect on myspace and other social/music e-outlets. I'm telling you. After listening to and analyzing Alive & Vibrant, I am fully anticipating this kids next move.

Check him out: http://www.myspace.com/nerolovesyou

He is true dope shit. I learned of him through illroots.com and of course waveclub has him on point. Also he's in association with my brother QuESt, so I had to get down with the movement.

Anyway, look for his new project dropping soon. Also look for TreaZon's project '9 steps' dropping TOMORROW. Yeah boy, great new music every week...2009 is proving to be the year for unsigned/underground artists on the come-up. I love it.


before this, did you really know what live was?


In other news (LOL) I'm gettin straight to work on those reference tracks I recieved the other day. This shit is gonna be no joke so I need full cooperation from everyone on my team, okkk? Yeah. Anyway...not much else to say. I'm keeping yall updated with whatever's going on in my head and what I've got on my plate. Oh yes, and I forgot to mention the other day that I've started really diving into the writing process for ElectroSynthesis* and it's gonna be epic. I really love the direction I'm taking my artistry to. I will most likely sell all of the songs from this project except for Milky Way and Shooting Star.


I honestly am not interested in holding on to my creations! I want to share them with the artists I know will rock the hell outta 'em.

Anyway, I'll give you a full list of discography and shit as soon as I create it. I've worked with so many unsigned artists its not even funny anymore...but truth is, I'm tired of it. I'm working so hard on every new project I get to make sure that same time next year I will be a signed songwriter. Development deal or full-on...I don't care. I'm just tired of working with unprofessional people with mediocre talent.

I'm ready to get into a studio and make magic with artists who really have grinded and developed their craft just as I have. But I'm being patient and allowing God to do a work...right?

Yeah. Gotta get to work, so that's all for now. Love ya.




No comments: