26.3.09

Graphix, man!


Mannnn I am so impressed with myself lol

I took some time away from my own work to focus on my brother QuESt for a minute. I've been doing some graphic work for him to promote his new blog (
http://yesiamquest.wordpress.com/).

The shit I created actually turned out pretty dope. I am happy with the results and will continue to do more editing in the future. He keeps telling me to focus on myself, but at the moment I'm truly content with doing work for other people. I love doing promotion and stuff like that. I guess I'm so amped with all the work he's doing that I just am dying to have a hand in it!

Well, here are the promo pic s I did for his myspace and blog:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think? Good, huh? Yeah I know LOL

Well, in other news...I had a lunch date with my ex today. Hmm, that was some interesting shit. I haven't seen him since last summer, but the feelings came rushing back like no other. It was wild. I have to do some investigating and see if he is worth my time/energy. Ahh, niggas. I'm telling ya'll...if I wasn't so consumed in my work as a songwriter I'd probably have like three kids already. Damn, he would probably be the father of all of them too. We shall see what comes of this meeting.

No comments: