31.3.09

Broken Headphones


Oh man guys, QuESt's 'Broken Headphones' production is underway...I'm so excited. I can't wait to hear an official leak of some sort...because although I have the personal relationship with Q, he won't let me in on ANYTHING for this project. I guess its just -that- official haha. The promo video for BH is dropping tomorrow so I can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve. Check out illroots.com to get all the details on QuESt and Broken Headphones, his upcoming mixtape of EPIC PROPORTIONS dropping on July 28th of this year.

:-)

Anyway yall, I've been extremely busy so blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I got work in an hour so, I'm trying to make this quick. But basically what's going on with me is im super overloaded with QuESt promotion as well as continuing to finish the 12 reference tracks I was given by an -undisclosed- major label for a recently signed solo, female r&b artist. I'm praying that these tracks get picked up, but if not at least they have my music and information on hand for any future projects.

I'M STARVING, ITS BREAKFAST TIME! So uhh, let me get on to my captain crunch, ok? Haha love you guys and thanks for rockin with me. I'll have more media and special updates when I have time to breathe.

Peace.

No comments: