21.3.09

Birthday Week



Hello loves! I'm officially 19...yes sir. I know it's hard to believe since I act like I'm 40, but yeah haha.

I had a great week, and I'm sorry for not updating closely but you know how that all goes. But I have some awsome news. I've been working closely with my love, Renzo and a few new people who are propelling me forward. I am so thankful for that!

Check out my boy QuESt's blog: http://yesiamquest.wordpress.com/

My boy is getting some serious recognition in the blog world, and unsigned game. I expect great things from him! I love seeing some of my friends and collegues really advance, while remaining humble and true to themselves. I get so happy seeing QuESt do well. With the success of Distant Travels Into Soul Theory, his highly anticipated early 2009 release, he's now gearing up for an epic project titled Broken Headphones...coming in the second semester. How exciting, man! I'm so amped to see what crazy concepts he comes up with next, right along with his dope ass lyrics and great ability to relate to the common man. Good stuff yall, so if you don't know...now you know!

Visit http://www.illroots.com/ to learn more about my friend, amazing unsigned lyricist and future hip hop legend QuESt yall. I'm in love with this kid and he don't even know haha music is powerful man.




Anyway, what else is new? I had a fabulous birthday with family and friends. I've gone out to eat like every night this week and made a special trip to Dave & Busters last night. Didn't get in till 2am. All this socializing is sabotaging my diet lol but I'll get it together, I promise.

I've got four excellent instrumentals from Columbia to work on...and I start specific training next week for a side job. Life is good when I'm busy...it means I'm being productive. I love it. So don't be offended that my updates are getting fewer and farther in-between. I'll do better!

Here is a video that has kept me inspired this week:





Hope you guys have found this as inspiring as I have :-)

Love ya, ttyl!

No comments: