1.1.09

About me!


Happy New Year everybody :-)

After a late night of partying and enjoying family/friends here in Miami, I'm beyond ready to get HOME! I want my own bed, my own bathroom, and my own kitchen to raid lol. This vacation has been everything I've needed. Now that I've gotten a little r&r I'm ready to get back to VA and get back to work. I need to get back in the studio ASAP, because I haven't written or recorded for three whole weeks. It's crazy!

With GENUINE on the way, I have some serious work to do with promotions and myspace and everything like that. January is definitely gonna be a crazy month for me.

But, on a lighter note: I've been getting a lot of recognition and inquires about my songwriting! Some great unsigned myspace artists have contacted me about doing some work for upcoming projects (YESSS!). It's gonna be a lot of work to balance working with clients and finishing up my own project, but I know I can do it and it's what I love to do so I'm happy.

Anyway. I was told I need to introduce all the fans to the 'real me' outside of my music, so I'm starting with a survey that will tell you a little bit about me...


My Improved Ultimate About Me Survey Answers



*****

No comments: