23.12.08

New Year, New Way.

Hi guys!
Greetings from Miami where I'm spending the holidays with my family and a few friends.

As the countdown to the new year begins (with Christmas in two days...) I've been thinking about how I can make next year the BEST YEAR EVER. No, really! As far as songwriting and working on my own artistry goes, I have a lot of innovative ideas that I'm excited to put to the test. For starters I am planning on creating an 'artists circle' which will focus on major networking and collaborating between popular unsigned artists in the digital industry. I've made a lot of great friends and partners in the unsigned industry and I want to pool all of my resources to get all of my contacts together in one place. Kind of like a digital forum.

I'm continuing work on my debut cd GENUINE which will be released in March. It's coming along smoothly and I'm telling ya, the music is crack. I hope my clients understand why I haven't been answering my cell and why the myspace messages/emails continue to go unread LOL. I've been holed up in the studio creating music that really defines me*, not who people think I should be as an artist.

Anyway. I'm sitting in the hotel with my mother and sister, just thinking about all the things I need to do as soon as I get back to VA. 2009 is really going to be my year to shine...I can feel it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(just a random shot.)

No comments: