24.1.09

Breakthrough!

Hellooo all. I am so very happy right now.

Last night I had an amazing breakthrough. As you know, lately I've been very uninspired and I needed a desperate change of pace. I've been so focused on writing for other people that I've let my own music go lack. Thats horrible right? Well last night was the start of something fresh. I'm excited to start on my next project 'The Dream Sequence' which is gonna be all heavy brass and synths.

'N*gga Wit Swagg' is officially on the myspace, which is the first completed track off 'The Dream Sequence'. The sound is so different and space-like, which I love. GENUINE has excited my thoughts for the last three months, and now its time to do something new now that GENUINE is complete. Of course, to top of the wonderful evening of inspiration and motivation with new beats for this project, my partner-in-crime Personal aka Max Moon hopped on the track and capped off the second verse beautifully.

www.myspace.com/valiciamariamusic (peep it nowww!)

That should give everyone a nice taste of what 'The Dream Sequence' is going to be like.

But anyway, how can I start promoting a new project when I haven't let people hear GENUINE in its entirety yet? Well here it is for everyone who's been waiting patiently for the sneak preview I've been promising!

(www.datpiff.com)---> search Valicia Maria!

Hope you guys enjoy. Definitely give me feedback. I have almost two months to make any final edits so I'm definitely looking to you guys to give me the critiques I need to make GENUINE great. Keep in mind the cd is yet to be mastered, so ignore the faulty quality lol.

Love ya, stay tuned.

No comments: