20.1.09

Inaugural Affairs


This week has been so ridiculously busy! So many people have been in and out of my house for the Inauguration. I lost 10lbs since getting back from Miami which I am very happy about. I got in a fight with my partner-in-crime about absolutely nothing. I'm sensitive, I know...but damn, do you have to be such an asshole?

Anyway, my Obama paraphenelia is growing immensely. I got two new posters that I can't stop staring at. They are hanging beautifully in my room along with my Obama calendar, flyers, and 'Rally For Change' speech invitation.

I can't believe the day is finally here. I feel special living so close to DC, being able to be a part of history. Even though I'm going to be watching the speech and all the events from the comforts of home, people have been staying at my house and riding the metro into DC every day this week to get their own piece of history. Obama's speech kicks off in T-minus 26 minutes! I'm so ridiculously hype LOL.

Also...I'm still amazed that I've finished GENUINE. The cd sounds great and all I have to do is master the final cut and I'm officially finished. The release date seems so far away (03.17.09) but whatever, I'm glad I can make all the changes I want without stressing for time. I thought it would take me up until the last week to be finished but as soon my lazy ass got back from Miami I kicked it into high gear.

I'll put up some bonus tracks soon so you guys can get a taste.


Here are some pix of my lovely Obama shrine lol (hardly):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like I said on Facebook guys...I'm feeling HISTORIC, EPIC, GRAND! Peace and love, be back sooon.

No comments: