18.12.08

So you need a song?

Hey guys!
Thanks for your interest in my work. I look forward to assisting you in any way that I can!

If you have recently purchased my services for a custom/personalized song, or any sort of collaboration (hook, verse)...send me an email letting me know EXACTLY what you are looking for.


In the email, this is what I'll need:

-YOUR NAME
-YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER
-YOUR GENRE (hip hop/r&b/pop/gospel/inspirational/rock artist)

Also, answer these questions:

1) Do you use profanity?
2) Are you comfortable talking about sex/sexuality?
3) What is the main concept you had for your song, or is it up to ME to choose?
4) Who is your target audience?
5) Will the song(s) be used for private, demo, or commercial use?


Once you have finished answering those questions, you will need to attach the instrumental(s) to the email. If you have purchased more than two songs, I'm asking that you send the remaining instrumentals in a second email.

Please allow up to ONE WEEK to recieve your song. If you've purchased more than one song, allow an added three days to complete each extra song.


After I have recieved this email from you, will recieve a call from me so that we can go over all of the information, expecations, and requirements to complete your songs appropriately and quickly.



IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS...please feel free to contact me at:

email:
ms.musicality@yahoo.com
myspace:
www.myspace.com/valiciamariamusic


THANKS!

No comments: